Thursday, December 18, 2008

Polar Bear Attack - Onlookers Forced To Watch

Polar Bear Attack - Onlookers Forced To Watch

I warn you that the following may not be for the faint at heart. But as a blogger pretending to be a journalist I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't report on the following. Parents be warned that this may be too much for your children to watch. It may very well scar them in ways that you would not believe.

On Wednesday onlookers at a local zoo were helpless in watching a vicious attack by a polar bear to one of the zoo workers. Many looked away in horror as the polar bear first tossed its weight on the feet of the unsuspecting unidentified victim. They attempted to flee the attack by picking up his leg to no avail. By that point the polar bear had a good grip on the victim's leg and the battle was all but lost. I warn you, the following image in the link may be too graphic for the children.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VICIOUS ATTACK CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Polar Bears - Nature's white killer!

No comments: