Friday, January 23, 2009

Just A Note

Just A Note

On his first day of being a President Obama laid it out there. He wants transparency in the white house. He said Fuck lobbyists, fuck pay rises and he holla at his muslim buds.
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Promising "a new era of openness in our country," President Obama signed executive orders Wednesday relating to ethics guidelines for staff members of his administration.

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency," Obama said.

Earlier in the day, Obama said he would issue a pay freeze for his senior staff members.....

.......During the campaign, Obama pledged that "no political appointees in an Obama-Biden administration will be permitted to work on regulations or contracts directly and substantially related to their prior employer for two years. And no political appointees will be able to lobby the executive branch after leaving government service during the remainder of the administration," according to BarackObama.com.

....Obama called Middle East leaders, including King Abdullah of Jordan, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, Gibbs said.

And that's all fine and dandy, but that's not how he started the day. You see, Obama began his first full day in office with a moment of solitude in the Oval Office, reading a note from his predecessor, before making phone calls to Middle East leaders.


I think I speak for everyone when I say I really want to read that note from #43 to #44. If Obama gave a shit about transparency he'd let us read that note. Come on Obama, I thought it was going to be a new administration? What did the note from Bush say?

I Guess we can only guess as to what was written on that piece of paper. Being that I have a very active imagination, I suppose I could pretend that I know the answer. In fact, I do. But since I sign a lot of Non Disclosure Agreements, I can't technically say. Let's just say that MAYBE one of the following comments is in the message to Obama from Bush.

Revealed secret locations of whiskey bottles through out the building.

A Thinly veiled suicide note with "legacy" misspelled three or more times.

"Don't steal anything."

The following message:

Do you like me? Please check one:
[]YES
[]NO
[]Maybe


Now how do you write this message down on a piece of paper?

"Enjoy your new keyboards. sorry about the o keys, somebody had to do it"

"I took a shit somewhere in this office. good luck finding it."

"there's one switch in the oval office that doesn't seem to do anything. Don't get obsessed about it like I did"

"sry just tryin out my new pen love, bush"

The description of the relationship between the executive branch and Majestic-12.
Obama is now under Illuminati control. That's change my tin foil hat can believe in!

"FUCK THE WHITE SOX, GO RANGERS!!!!!!!"


I wouldn't have expected anything less...

"Get high get drunk get krunk get fucked world ends oh twelve you don't give a damn we don't give a fuck just do it in the club"

"Lincoln's bible had a microscopic needle on it that implanted a small chip into your hand. do what they say or it'll release cyanide into your blood. this note sat on the desk all night so i'm probably dead by now. i'm so sorry."

"I tried looking for Lincoln's gold. Much like my oil days, I couldn't find anything of value."

"My good friend Bin Laden is in Witness protection in Ohio.
We have alien technology from Area 51."

The note describes, in detail, the Stargate program

Why don't you put the WHOLE WORLD into a BOTTLE, Obama?"




A piece of paper that has this written down the side

L
A
T
E
R
S

The word "Nuclear" written over and over again 100 times ending with "Learn it, Love it, say it right or they'll eat you alive."

The note was written by bush. that means there's a 99% chance it contains the word "awesome"

"Hee hee. I broke it, you bought it! No tag backs!"

To do list: Sleep for the next week, Cook up some BBQBYOB, and find some Texas Tail!


This Radiohead video taught us that we shouldn't ask what Bush was thinking..

why does anyone want to read a self pitying note left by bush? you know it can be summed up as 'shucks, its hard up here at the top. just wait till they turn on you!

No matter what it actually does say, I do like to imagine that it's something like this old Khrushchev note written before he was forced out of power by the Soviet Politburo. You see. He sat down and wrote 2 letters for his successor and when he showed up he tells him:
"I have written 2 letters & locked them in the safe. If there should ever come a time when you're in a crises, and your enemies are calling for your head, and you can't see any way out, then open the first letter and it will save you. And if after that, you should again be in a crises, and your back is against the wall and you're facing ruin, open the second letter."
And then he leaves. Time passes, and his successor does find himself in a crises, and he can't see any way out, so he opens the first letter. And Khrushchev has written,
"Blame everything on me."
So he does, and it works, and he survives. Later on, another crises arises, and again all seems lost, so he opens the second letter. And Khrushchev has written.
"Now, sit down at your desk and write 2 letters."
Goodbye Bush. We wont miss you

No comments: