Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hungry Like The Wolf

Hungry Like The Wolf

If there's one thing that Catholic school did to me, it was kill my sense of fashion. I had none. Absolutely none after years of wearing the same god damn thing day after day. But even on my worse days not knowing what to wear, I never sunk as low as to wear a Wolf t-shirt.

If there's one thing that is my saving grace to not knowing fashion is that I knew enough that Wolf or any other animal print shirt was just awful. But being as I'm a nerd and part of the nerd community, I have to at least acknowledge the existence of these god awful things. I present to you, the wolf print shirt:



There it is in all its glory. I'm not sure what exactly one would see in these sort of shirts. I mean, it doesn't scream out cool or anything near that. But then again, don't take my word for it, read these reviews on the subject of Wolf shirts.




Talk about glowing reviews from all these shoppers.




But hey, if you don't want to heed my warnings and you'd like to rock out with a Wolf t-shirt, you can buy them here on Amazon.com Yup, that's right. Amazon.com: Where customers who make fun of walmart shoppers shop.

Then again, not everyone is all for this sort of humor.
By The Mountain (Keene, NH) - See all my reviews
We appreciate humor as much as the next company, but we don't approve of some of the Classist remarks that are being generated here. Since we live in a relatively free society, this sometimes makes it easier to look past our own shortcomings and throw stones in glass houses.

The Mountain is a wholesale company and does not sell shirts on Amazon, so this viral assault went under our radar until the shirt made it into the top 10 in the amazon apparel section.

Some say: "Bad publicity is better than no publicity at all. We however disagree if it's at the expense of others in a Classist, Racist or Prejudice manner.

We are a New Hampshire company and some of the folks you ridicule are our neighbors, our friends and those that make our shirts, that are part of The Mountain family. They are the working class of America. Not everyone can start out at the top and not everyone from our neck of the woods lives in a trailer or cruises Walmart to hook up (though we do shop there for cheap Blue Rays).

We are inspired by our natural surrounding, nature, you can mock it, but please do us a favor and don't visit.
So what's a Wolf shirt buyer to do? Do you trust the sarcastic reviews or the company that makes them? Well, we can always see what the buyers of wolf shirts are buying...



Yup, nothing goes better with a Wolf shirt than some Zebra striped pants.. Totally awesome in every possible way. Oooh yeah.

No comments: