Monday, June 15, 2009

Red Lobster Dinner Theater

Red Lobster Dinner Theater

I'm not a fan of Red Lobster. Not at all. I mean, when you think about it, it's the sizzler of seafood. I think you may be better off buying a pre-frozen lobster or crab leg from the local market and cooking it up yourself. You'll be saving yourself a ton of butter that they cook with.

But I suppose there's often reason to go to Red Lobster. In this case, you'll only catch some really odd dinner theater by heading to your local seafood dealer.

I present you with THE CURSE OF CHEDDAR BAY



Some back story. This dude and his friends have a yearly tradition that they reefer to LobsterFest. It consists entirely of them comically harassing a Red Lobster restaurant and then seeing if they will be willing to serve them afterward. It's worth noting that any music you hear in the video was actually playing on a boombox we brought with them.

I salute you, good sirs. That was pretty funny. At first I was thinking it would be pretty meh-ish, but then you took it up a notch. Way to take the lobster by the horns and tackle this performance theater.

No comments: