Monday, July 13, 2009

Paying Your Boob Support

Paying Your Boob Support

I'm a little confused by this latest product on the market. Maybe you can help me out here but from the makers of Snuggies comes Kush:



So this is where you come in. What the hell? So they're charging $55 for this product? How can they justify charging $55 plus shipping for a fucking adjective noun. Most of all, how can you justify buying something for $55 plus shipping for something I would do for free?!

I mean, would it even work all that well? We're in America, land of the strongly hormone filled milk. Most of "dem tetas" would just ooze right over that product. Yup, I just typed that.. I know, I can't untype that and I'm sure I'm not going to get any lovin' for some time now but it's the truth. I don't know what the hell this is all about.

Maybe as a guy who isn't fat enough to have tits myself I don't know the trouble of dealing with boobs on a regular basis. If I'm lucky, I'm only holding them once in a while. I'm aware that there's back problems, and because of that I'm more than happy to provide a sort of back massage. I mean, it's the only gentlemen thing to do, right?

But do boobs really present the problem of not being able to sleep on your side because of a lack of support at night? I never was aware of this. I feel for the boobs of the world. Wait, that just took on a double meaning. Either way, if you gals want to enlighten me into why a product like this needed to be created or if it actually does anything, I would like to know.

No comments: