Sunday, August 2, 2009

Squidbillies - A Wholesome Family Show

Squidbillies - A Wholesome Family Show

I was going to tell you to tune into the season finale of Squidbillies tonight, but I guess I had one too many party liquors because I just realized that it was two weeks ago and I watched it. Ooops. No way you can add to the ratings of this show so it wouldn't face being canceled now.

Then again, if you weren't watching it, then I have to ask what the hell is wrong with you? I mean, come on! It's Hill Billy Squids that live in North Georgia back woods. The show is great at poking fun of Atlanta and the south in general. Something that, even with their hospitality, deserves being poked fun about.



But fear not, folks. There's still a way you can support this amazing television show. First off, you can buy the DVDs of season 1 and season 2. While you have your credit card out and not have it stolen yet, you might as well jump over to iTunes and pick up the entire season 3 that just finished airing on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.

So what makes Squidbillies one thing I have to watch? Well, I spent plenty of time in the South. It was a strange time in my life. Then again, I pretty much sweated off a good 20 pounds by simply with the stupid humidity. But if there isn't any other reason to watch this show about talking squids that are red necks in the south, it's for the voice acting. I mean, can you really say no to watching a show that has this guy talking in it?

No comments: