Friday, October 23, 2009

Dating My Avatar

Dating My Avatar

Another Friday, another day I don't know if I'll write anything. More than likely already did. But hey, that's no reason not to have pre-loaded blogs ready to go. I have to pad my blog count some how, right?

So here, enjoy this little The Guild video. It's one of those things that is rare. Xbox sponsors the program in a way that it will never sponsor another one again. What can I say, it speaks to the user base of the video game console....




The answer you're looking for is.. Yes, yes you would like to date her avatar. But not James Cameron's Avatar. That movie looks like a big pile of shit. Maybe this video gave you some Halloween costume tips. Who knows. Maybe you just enjoyed it in some shape or form. yes, maybe that's it right there.

No comments: