Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ayn Rand - How I Hate You

Ayn Rand - How I Hate You

And really, how could you not?

Let's listen to her view on the Israel situation..






She also hated the idea of a female president.


Oh yeah, did I mention that Any Rand's character model of a "real man" was a child killing sociopath

Apparently William Hickman was based on the hero guy in Atlas Shrugged too. She said this about him: "The best and strongest expression of a real man's psychology I have heard."

Though part of my favorite reason to hate her is her stance that contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.

If there's anything you need to know about her it's that it was pretty clear that her childhood was filled with moments like this.
NO I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MUMMY YOU CAN'T MAKE ME
- Ayn Rand age 40
Oh wait, yeah. That was just last week. Fuck this bitch.

No comments: