Saturday, May 14, 2011

Terminator To Kennedy - Consider This A Divorce

Terminator To Kennedy - Consider This A Divorce

After a quarter of a century, the marriage of former California governor and his Kennedy dynasty wife has come to an end. Yes, that's right. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver are done for.

Yes, that's right, you can consider this a divorce..



Though I hear that she got off pretty lucky when they were dividing up the property. Arnold walked in and just said "I want your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle" and that was it.

When he told her he wanted a divorce she started to cry. Arnold's only reaction was saying "I now know why you cry, but it's something I can never do" Then he gave a thumbs up.



In true celebrity fashion, they want to keep their privacy and ask for the privacy of their very public family. So it's only a matter of assumption and guess work to speculate on what really happened.

I mean, I've met Arnold once and have seen his reputation with the ladies first hand. I'm guessing that ol' Skelator was just not enough for him. That's my only other guess than one day Arnold woke up and looked at her and said the following...




It's normally the husband who moves out of the home in the divorce but in this instance it's Shriver who was the one that moved out of their Brentwood home. My guess is that this hardcore republican got tired of taking orders from his democratic wife?

I mean, you really can't be too surprised by all this. Celebrities always break up.. hell, real couples break up in large percentages. I wonder how long they've been in a loveless marriage? It does make you look back at all those ads they were in and think about it.



Oh well, now Arnold can go back to being an upstanding citizen who doesn't go around checking the temperature of women with his fingers. But hey, if someone like that can be Governor of this great state..

No comments: