Friday, April 6, 2012

Weekend Is Here

Weekend Is Here

You know what, this song has me down solid:



I can't wait for that mother fucker to begin. I mean, let's be real here, I'm turning 32! And in the first time in a really long time I don't give a shit about the age I'm turning. Though, can I address something about the above link I provided?

Yeah, that's objectifying women. I understand that. But it's my Birthday weekend. Regardless on if Easter is overshadowing it like it normally does in some shape or form, it's my birthday weekend and I think I'm allowed to have some objectification tossed into the mix.

On a serious note though, I have to admit that the second half of that video did little to nothing for me. Something about buttoned up shirts is fucking sexy. But tiny bikinis and cloth coverings? Eh, not so much. Sounds strange, doesn't it? But true.

Give me something that my imagination will gladly fill in the gaps.



See that? I think that's far sexier than anything you can find at Victoria Secret where you have bras that push up and out breast to make them seem two sizes way bigger than what they actually are. That's just honest and damn seductive.

Okay. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get crunk cause the weekend is here.

No comments: