Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Heroes Reborn

Heroes Reborn

So NBC decided to take a page out of the ol' Marvel play book and bring back Heroes, a show that was pretty much buried because of them...



I'm sort of wondering why. I mean, like I said, they had a show that was amazing in the first season into something that was god awful for every season afterwards until it was justifiably canceled. It was really a bad show after that first season.

I sort of blame the writers strike, but then again, I really blame the inability to give a shit about the story that the writers who did come back had. They let Peter leave some chick in some dystopian future and then never bothered to tie that loose end up in the seasons that followed.

it was bad. real bad. And this is coming from someone who has a lunch box that is signed by most of the cast and the creators. I really didn't give a shit that the show was coming back and I sort of don't want it to. If it got put out for being such a bad racing horse, why bring it back? There's really no reason for it.


No comments: