Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Flash and Green Arrow


The Flash and Green Arrow.

As a fella who sure as hell loves both Television and Comic Books. Going strong on 18 years attending comic con now, I really was impressed with how DC handled their television side. Not so much their latest film franchise, but hey, at least they got something right.

Now that Flash split off from that and we get both building a solid foundation for the future of DC TV, we are able to achieve things such as this utterly amazing possibly of having a Green Arrow/Flash crossover that looks so damn fun.

Check out the promo.



I can't explain how excited I am for this two part franchise crossover. While I had hoped for maybe a Green Lantern/Green Arrow combo, I'll gladly take Flash getting into the mix on this one.

No comments: